Remodeling Projects for Glendora, CA
Is there a remodeling project in your future? Consider hiring Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air to help with all your lighting and electrical needs. The goal of any home improvement project is to improve the usefulness and beauty of your living spaces. Nothing can accomplish this goal better than new lighting and electrical fixtures customized to your needs. At Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air, our electricians can help you design an indoor lighting system that will enhance your family’s enjoyment of your home. We can also assist in rewiring your remodel; relocating or adding additional outlets to create a space to fit your electrical requirements.
We can assist with:
- Wiring for New Lighting Fixtures
- Lighting Fixture Installation
- Basement Remodel Wiring
- New Addition Wiring
- New Outlets and Light Switches
Experienced in Residential and Commercial Remodeling
For over 20 years we have provided customized lighting and electrical assistance for remodeling projects in Glendora. Our experience on both residential and commercial construction has given our staff an edge in this specialized field. We fully collaborate with the construction team to ensure every step of the remodel goes smoothly. From the various building codes to zoning restrictions, our licensed, bonded and insured electricians are experienced in every aspect of remodeling in the Glendora area.
Superior Customer Care
Before our electricians begin work on a remodel, they meet with the construction team and thoroughly evaluate the project. After assessing the lighting and electrical needs, they recommend the best and most cost-effective electrical solutions for installation. Our experts make sure the customer is comfortable with every aspect of the project – and understands the true scope including cost and time frame. With Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air, there are no unwelcome surprises; the customer is part of every decision from planning to implementation.
When you work with Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air you can expect:
- Upfront, Competitive Pricing
- Clear Communication
- Effective Distribution of Power
- Maximum Safety Standards
- Superior Materials
- Experienced Instruction
- Compliance With All Local Codes
- Complete Satisfaction
Our experienced technicians will ensure that every outlet and switch in your remodel meets the National Electric Code (NEC) requirements. The NEC is the regionally adoptable standard for safe and ethical electrical design, installation and inspection. Adapted throughout the US, it was implemented to protect people and property from potential electrical hazards. The NEC requirements are helpful to both home and business owners; emphasizing both convenience and safety.
Remodel Check List
Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air has helped hundreds of our Glendora neighbors with their remodels. This is often an opportunity to update old and defective wiring systems in addition to relocating electrical outlets and switches. While out electricians can help you assess the space and offer advice on placement for light and electric fixtures, it is always a good rule of thumb to research the options first. Before you decide to remodel that basement or bathroom, we’ve compiled a list of notes to consider before contacting a team:
- Take an Electrical InventoryUse this opportunity to create the most functional layout possible. Make a list of all the appliances and electrical equipment you will be using in the room and where they will be placed. This information will be helpful in framing the parameters of the project as you move forward.
- Research Local CodesIf your remodel will include rewiring, you will want to research the local code and permit information. The codes dictate everything from the number of outlets you can put in each room to the kind of wire you’ll be using. A professional technician can assist you once you get further along in the planning, but knowing what to expect in advance will be helpful in making preliminary decisions.
- DemolitionUnderstand that if rewiring is part of the project, it might require a bit of demolition. Make sure that you are prepared to live with the disruption that construction can bring. If you own a business, be prepared to make some adjustments during the remodel.
- A Work ListAfter you’ve researched the local code and permit information, the next step is a detailed list of the changes you want made. This list will help you better communicate your needs with your team – and enable you to put together a realistic work schedule.
If you are considering a remodeling project, call Glendora’s electrical experts at 800-947-1747.