Ceiling and Whole House Fans for Your Glendora Home
House fans are an efficient way to maximize your Glendora home’s central air system. They also help to promote airflow and healthy indoor air quality. Ceiling fans can help boost the cooling or heating of a central air unit, allowing homeowners to save money on their utility bills. Whole house attic fans can help reduce the need for air conditioning, especially in moderate climates. A whole house fan pulls air from all parts of a house, creating cooling circulation – and replacing hot, inside air with cooler air from the outside. Our electricians can assist you with the installation and service of a wide variety of indoor fans. Improve your indoor airflow and help cut your utility bill with ceiling and whole house fan options from Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air.
We can help with:
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Repair
- Attic and Whole House Fan Installation and Repair
- Indoor Fan Replacement and Service
Ceiling fans can help augment the cooling and heating in your home year-round. They can also help with proper ventilation and ensure healthy indoor air quality. Since their introduction in the 1860’s, they have remained a popular option for homeowners in the U.S. Though their benefits are the same, modern ceiling fans have progressed both in efficiency and design. There are dozens of fans on the market today in a variety of different sizes and styles (encompassing everything from traditional to contemporary). When deciding on the appropriate fixture for a room, several factors should be taken into consideration. The size of the room, the height of the ceiling and the design scheme are all important factors. When you’ve found the ideal fan for your needs, Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air can help you with the rest!
Whole House Attic Fans
A whole house fan is an attic-mounted fan that exhausts air from a home and designed to help lower the indoor temperature. They work by drawing the warm air from the house and into the attic where it is exhausted outside through ridge or gable vents. A whole house fan is a more environmentally-friendly option than central air systems and works much faster than typical air conditioning. These units usually cost half as much as a window air conditioner and, with no ductwork required, much easier to install than central air. Modern attic whole house fans can be used in conjunction with your HVAC system and, when used in the summer in the mornings, evenings and throughout the night, there is no need to run the central air.
- A ceiling fan doesn’t cool a room, rather it works with the air conditioning system to make the most of the cooled air. A ceiling fan allows a homeowner to raise the thermostat about 4 degrees without compromising comfort.
- Always turn off a ceiling fan when you leave a room.
- A whole house attic fan is permanently installed and most effective when used in the early morning/late evening to exhaust hot air from the house. Cooler air is drawn in through open windows, helping to lower the indoor temperature.
- A whole house fan can be 10 times cheaper than a central air conditioning unit.
- Modern whole house fans operate quietly; they can be used throughout the night without the continuous noise that an HVAC system can create.
Two Decades of Electrical Expertise
For the last two decades, Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air has been helping our Glendora neighbors with all their ceiling fan and whole house fan projects. From installation to repair, we have assisted hundreds of home and business owners stay cooler and save money. In addition, we also provide the widest line of high quality electrical services in the local area. Call us today if you need to hire a professionally licensed electrician for your next electrical project. Our polite and knowledgeable call center will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about your electrical system or any of the following services:
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Electrical Wiring
- New Receptacles
- Panel Change Outs
- Surge Protection
- GFI Protection
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Emergency Electrical Services
Do you have a ceiling fan or whole house attic fan project? Call Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air at 800-947-1747 and schedule an appointment today!