Beyond The Service Call
For more than 10 years Accurate has been servicing Southern California Homes and Businesses with their professional electrical, HVAC, and plumbing solutions. Accurate was born out of the idea that service needed to be not only professional but also dependable. Yet as a family business the idea of dependability goes beyond the traditional 9-5 work week.
We believe that we have a duty to commit ourselves to the very community we service and work in on a daily basis. As a small business in this community, we have an obligation to preserve, protect, and procure our neighborhood beyond the office. We have a duty to give back to the very community and neighbors that provide us work-happy lives so we can thrive here as well.
We’ve enjoyed donating our time, efforts, and resources in a number of different ways. Accurate has supported these community efforts through the following, in addition to many others:
- Local troops and veterans through different donation drives for the last 2 years.
- Girl scout troops by purchasing cookies for our customers.
- Supported other local businesses and the City of Glendora by being part of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Glenkirk Church raise monies through multiple few silent auction donations.
- Less fortunate by being involved in the Glenkirk Church’s home rebuilding projects over the last few years. Not to mention the new playground for local children we helped fix-up.
- Local track teams and keeping drinks cool by donating hundreds of koozies to local track meets in the area.
- Local golf courses by sponsoring them in a variety of ways
- Non-profit organization Glad Tidings India on multiple occasions by putting together events and fundraisers for the local community.
- Missionary in China (going beyond local) through a sponsorship organized by the United World Mission organization.
All of these contributions have been fulfilling for us in the past and we look forward to helping the community thriving with more. Accurate wants to keep building, rebuilding, supporting and maintaining this amazing place we all call home. If you have a charity or local organization that is close to your heart and think we should get involved with, please let us know! We’re all in this together!