Bathroom Plumbing Repair and Service for Glendora
Your bathroom is arguably the most important room in your home. While a logical defense could be made about the kitchen or bedroom, if you take the bathroom out of the equation there are going to be problems. Your household’s comfort and health would be greatly compromised without a working bathroom, which is why the care and maintenance of its fixtures are so important. At Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air, we understand the importance of the shower, the sink and, especially, the toilet. Our plumbing technicians are experts on all the essential fixtures in your bathroom. They can help with everything from a simple leak to a complicated replacement. Call us today if you need assistance with a bathroom shower, sink or toilet. We’ll get it working again quickly, efficiently and ACCURATELY.
We can help with:
- Toilet Repair
- Toilet Installation
- Sink Repair
- Sink Replacement
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Repair
- Bathroom Fixture Service
Bathroom Fixture Installation
The term “plumbing fixture” encompasses any feature or appliance that works in tandem with your plumbing system. The most common plumbing installations involve some kind of fixture; from a simple bathroom faucet to a toilet replacement. Because each one works with your plumbing system, it is important to have them installed properly to protect your home from water damage. Adding modern fixtures to your home can add value and help cut down on water consumption (as many new fixture designs use less water). This means that choosing the right fixture, as well as ensuring it is installed properly, is of the utmost importance. The plumbing professionals at Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air can assist you with both the selection and installation of new bathroom fixtures. Call today to start the water flowing!
Bathroom Remodeling Projects
Our professional plumbers are experts at plumbing for remodeling projects. If you are considering renovating your bathroom, it will probably involve expanding your plumbing system. Whether it’s a major remodel or simply cosmetic, if plumbing fixtures are involved you will want to seek out experts in the field. Building codes and permits are required for most renovations, which are not easy to navigate without some guidance. Adding new plumbing into an existing system requires careful calibration and the proper tools. If something goes wrong in the installation, it will affect the plumbing throughout your home. If you are renovating your bathroom (or adding a new one), the first step is to contact the experts at Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air for a consultation.
Signs You Might Need a New Toilet
A toilet is one of the most important fixtures in your home. A household will use it multiple times a day, but it’s rarely given much thought – until it stops working. When it does, even if there is an additional commode in your home, it’s more than a little inconvenient. Like any other essential plumbing fixture in your home, it will eventually need to be replaced. The life expectancy of a basic ceramic toilet can be anywhere from 30 to 50 years. But modern toilets (made within the last 40 years) are much more efficient than older models, and come in a variety of smart designs both space-saving and ergonomic. Toilets that were built before 1980 use about 7 gallons per flush, while modern designs only use 1.6 gallons. So, when is it time to look for a replacement? If your toilet is more than 20 years old and experiencing any of the signs listed below, consider getting a modern, more efficient model. The experts at Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air can even help with your selection.
- Constant Running: This is the most common problem found in older models. A constantly running toilet could indicate a worn or damaged flapper (among other causes). This problem should be addressed quickly before it begins to affect your utility bill. However, constant running might also be a signifier of something even more problematic.
- Frequent Repairs: Have you had your toilet repaired more than once over the course of a year? Minor repairs such as a worn flapper or fill valve seal are basic maintenance issues, but when they begin to happen frequently, it could be more cost effective to buy a new model.
- Constant Clogging: A clogged toilet happens every once in a while. Most clogs are easily fixed with a plunger and a little elbow grease, but they shouldn’t be a recurring problem. Does your toilet get clogged on a regular basis? A new toilet might be a good option.
- Leaking: Toilet leaks are often invisible to the naked eye and only discovered after the surrounding floor begins to show signs of discoloration or softening. These leaks can cause mildew and extensive structural damage. A crack in the tank or bowl is easier to see – and a sure sign that the toilet needs to be replaced.
- Wobbling: Is your toilet unstable? All a wobbling toilet might require is the tightening of a few bolts. A toilet that has been in a home for several years is bound to experience a bit of wear and tear. But an unstable toilet might also indicate that the floor underneath is rotted or damaged. If tightening the bolts doesn’t address the problem, a professional should be called.
- Uncommon Parts: When older toilets (at least 20 years) break down, replacements parts are sometimes hard to locate. The handle, the flapper and fill valve get more complicated to replace the older the model. If the parts on your toilet are becoming harder to find (and are continuously causing problems), it might be cheaper to invest in a new model.
Professional Plumbing Services for all
Since 1995 Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air has proudly served residents and businesses in the area. Our highly skilled plumbers are here to help you with all your plumbing fixture installation and repair needs. We can assist with fixture and appliance installations, remodeling solutions and much more. In every service that we provide, our main goal is to provide superior work and complete satisfaction. Need help installing a new shower head or water heater? Maybe you’d like to replace all of your bathroom and kitchen sink fixtures? Our expert plumbers come prepared with all the tools and supplies they need to install any new fixture or appliance problem. Call us today and our polite staff will set up an appointment!
If your bathroom needs a plumbing fixture replacement, give the plumbing professionals at Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air a call at 800-947-1747!